Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Charlotte, Fort Mill, Clover, and York SC
Insurance for Drivers Throughout South Carolina
Even the safest drivers face risks both on and off the road. Damages to your vehicle can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars without insurance, not to mention potential liability risks involved in accidents involving other people.
John Lovsin Agency serves drivers across South Carolina as a locally owned and operated insurance agency with access to a variety of top carriers. Instead of spending hours sifting through different prices and policies, our agents will work with you to find and tailor your car insurance policy.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy is designed to provide the highest amount of protection for your vehicle. This type of insurance generally includes:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, vandalism, theft and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating your insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers the medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident with another driver who is not carrying enough insurance to cover the damages.
- Roadside Assistance
Is South Carolina a Fault State?
Most states are either fault states or no-fault states when it comes to car accidents. South Carolina is a fault state, meaning that car insurance is calculated due to the fault of the driver. If you are considered at fault for an accident, you may be expected to provide compensation for damages and injuries both for your vehicle and the others involved in the accident.
Insure with John Lovsin Agency
Don’t wait to insure your South Carolina car. Connect with an agent at John Lovsin Agency or fill out an online quote form today.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Every driver’s auto insurance needs are different. In general, we recommend that you have enough insurance to cover the value of your vehicle. Speak with an agent at John Lovsin Agency about your car insurance needs today.
How Much Auto Insurance Liability Do I Need?
Liability insurance varies depending on the state. In South Carolina, all drivers must carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
How Does Car Insurance Work?
Car insurance is paid in monthly premiums in return for coverage. If the payments end, so does the coverage. However, as long as you pay monthly premiums, your car insurance policy should cover your vehicle.
If you have any questions about auto insurance or are looking to get insured today, give us a call!
Fort Mill Office: (803) 396-7878
Clover Office: (803) 222-9710
York Office: (803) 684-2096
Check out our other insurance products: